Sunday, September 2, 2007

tiring day!

wat a day!... felt like i swam the english channel 2 times... well i was suppose to go for my crash course today... so the day before i crashed at darren's house... the next thing i noe both of us woke up at 11am... hahaha... so we went to ac to go for the second course... the next class was about 5 hours later... so we went to FTZ and had a few games... later on we just decided not to go... hahahaha...

When dinner wit jikz and tracy till 10 sumthing... came back and found out that i just locked myself outside of my own house... hahaha!... the keys were wit my mom... and the worst thing was my phone ran out of credit... haih!!... so i prayed to god knows who that hopefully my mom will call... she called!... but about 50 minutes later... i got in the house so wat the hell!...

Trials 2morrow... i got nothing to shit in my pants anymore... everything is out... scared shitless... wat could be worse rite?... spm is just like 2 months more... yayyyy!!!... now im officially fucked... hahaha!!... nothing much bout today... -layta-

No comments: