Monday, September 3, 2007

swimming day...

<-Me, Trac and Jikz...


Today was 1st day of trials... omg!... i slept like a pig after i finish... hahaha... i slept like 3 the day before...had my trials, when for lunch wit my mom in ss14 and went back to my apartment... when i got back i bathed... holy shit after my bath i felt like the bed was calling me... hahaha... but i didnt go, i went out to the living rom and watched tv... jikz was coming later on so i cant sleep... around 4 jikz, tracy and darren came... we went down to the pools side cafe and had a lil chat for a while... then we went for a swim... tracy was her usuall self... swam for a while and started cam whoring all over the place... and as usuall i sure will join her...
< -Tracy and Mua




I was suppose to study after i swam but my mom called and told me that we are having dinner wit my eldest sis... so much for studying... hahaha... i didnt even go for dinner... rain was pouring so i waited and waited and waited and i fell asleep... when i woke up the next thing i noe my eldest sis already left... so much for dinner!!.. hahaha...

<-Darren and me up to our usuall selfs...









I was about to jump... but then dunno who didnt catch that shot when i was at mid air...
-Ciao-

No comments: