Sunday, September 9, 2007

Pleasing every1!...

Went to the library today in the morning wit darren, nian, li, and wai... phewww!... tired like cock... was trying to keep my eyes open... hahahah... after that went to berkat wit darren and had a drink... was waiting for nian at the same time...

Before that, we had lunch... and darren wanted me to join him for and high school musical... lol... so i called my mom and asked her whether if she has important plans for dinner... she emo!... hahaha... so i joked wit her telling her to dun emo la... den she say if im going to darren's house she wont be fetching me... so i had a second thought there whether to go or not... den MY SO GOOD SIS took over the phone and fucked me!... im like wat the fuck is her problem??... she said "if i'm going to my fren's house then mom MUST fetch you??"... wat the fuck man... who the fuck was talking to her???... dude go talk to sum1 la... u got some serious issues...

Then it hit me.... i dun need to please every1... all i need to do is love my mom... that's all... other ppl can fuck off la... i dun need u la... u didnt do shit for me aite!... oooo! so wat if u are elder... u think i fucking care??... hahahaa... haih... i tot i was the immature one... aite gotto jet... -ciao-

No comments: