Saturday, October 11, 2008

Lap Sap

I went to Lap Sap yesterday with tracy and her frens.. Lap Sap is something like a electro even i think.. it was my first time there.. Oh my jesus christ man.. hahah.. layan electro kau kau wei.. no point blogging also.. i dunno what to say.. ahaha.. and i met up wit nick as well.. but couldnt take any pictures unfortunately... well as usuall the chicks there were massive.. so is the guys.. i drank so much that i practically peed beer.. hahaha.. figure of speech.. that practically sums up everything... lol...

Lap Sap


It was held in palate palatte.


The DJ.


My mom "Ms.Tracy Tan TT" promoting Lap Sap. Dunno why she ternga nga there also..


My cap tumpang Glamour.. Alot of ppl wei..


Yes, I do pose every now and then..


The Combination of the son and the matheR...


I dun even noe what facial expression is that on my face.


William, Me and Tracy


Drink Beer, Save Water

No comments: