Saturday, October 4, 2008

Finals...

I have a word for this month... which is FUCK...

I'm having my finals on the 13th... and my books remains untouched... good rite... well... its better if its last minute.. i am a very very very last minute person... but i dun think im the only one... so for the next 2 or 3 weeks my blog is going to be extra boring... im just gonna blog bout finals finals finals...

Anyways today was olso another normal life.. woke up and talk to my four walls and headed out for lunch wit my mom, rhianna and her fren... and then went to racks... waited for red and headed to pyramid... that hero went there just to buy one shirt... lol... after that we headed to ac... (i dun understand y there is so many ppl in ac... dun they get sick of it?.. its like the whole subang is in there.. well anyways).. red and i decided to play COD*... but unfortunately we didnt only play COD but crysis and moto gp and fifa and NFS and counter strike...

Next destination was canai.. met up wit martin and tracy.. went yam chaing.. and now back to my room.. pathetic i know... but what bothers me most is still my FINALS haih...

*Call Of Duty

No comments: